jueves, 15 de marzo de 2007

Namamekashiki Ansoku, Tamerai ni Hohoemi

Seductive Repose, Faltering Smile
Lyrics: Kyo
Music: Dir en grey
The darkness I couldn’t reach with my hand, slowly becoming transparent, peered in between my fingers the tearing red in this world slender, your arms are your beautiful lies is my hope, loitering and getting soaked in the rain, also a lie? Going around and around in a dream rotting away, the far-off, blurry sky is absolutely dark even as my fading existence grows later
Fruitlessly, I cried even now I do without noticing it’s just terrifying the wind-bell rends the darkness killing my breath with the lukewarm wind going around and around in a dream rotting away, the far-off, blurry sky is absolutely… when I turn back to the nights up until yesterday, already… never again…the light disappears…it doesn’t come true…never again…
Already, disappear; everyone…everything with the pain that you screamed and suffered through to the other side of the darkness, to the sound of the bell

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Esta chilo
aun ke MAXIMUM THE HORMONE me pasa mas jejejeje sorry

kenji

Anónimo dijo...

Tu lo que eres es un puto payaso ignorante. Los Emos, Goticos, Punks.. etc, vistes asi se pintan asi llevan esos peinados.. xq es ni mas ni menos qe su forma de expresarse, algunos son gente con problemas qe viven sin poder ser felices, otros simplement no se kieren conformar con sus vidas y no lo acen lo q no les permite ser felices. A ti q coño te importa como vistan o lo q agan ellos? Ademas en nada de lo qe as dixo de ellos tienes razon... en NADA.. asi q si no sabes de qe ablas mejor te kallas. PAYASO...